Type of information collected
Most of this information is the information that is required when you sign up for the site and when you make payments.
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Date of birth
- National ID
- Credit/Debit card number
- Purchase/Return Exchange information
- Registry or list information
- Your location
- Social media accounts
How your information is used
To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To register and service your account
- To administer promotions and surveys
- To conduct transactions
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
- To respond to your reviews and comments
- To improve the effectiveness of our website and store for marketing efforts
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and business
- To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
- How your information is shared
Service providers in order for them to perform their functions
Legal requirements when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; to protect rights, property or safety of our company and others
Third parties for lawful purposes
You have choices about the various ways we collect, use, and share your personal information.
How to access and update your personal information
If you have created an account on www.absons.lk, you can login to review and update your account information. Email [email protected] or call 011-XXXXXXX and we will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available.
How your personal information is protected
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information such as credit and debit card numbers.
Passwords are required for you to access your online account and help protect your account. Therefore, please keep your password confidential.
If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. This is called “Phishing”. We will never request your password, username, credit card information or other personal information through email